Monday 2 December 2013

Advent Calendar hitch

It has come to my attention that there is a slight hitch with the advent calendar.  When returning to open your next door, people are finding that they have to open the doors leading up to that door.  This is fine for now, but may become problematic when it gets to 10 and above.  Particularly because I'm counting on you all being here for the grand finale at number 24!  

For this reason, I have begun to make a presentation version of the advent calendar....I'm hoping that this will make it possible to open the doors without having to open the others.  You're going to have to exercise some self control though as all doors will be accessible....so no doing a me and guzzling 16 days worth of chocolate in one!  

What do you think?  Leave your comments below or on the Facebook page.  

Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment