Monday 9 September 2013

The dog of a thousand faces...

Pull a face.  It could be any face.  A scary face, a sad face, a goofy face.  I'm going to trust that you did that.  I'll be disappointed if you didn't!  We have so many possible expressions and yet the vast majority of us use so very few of them.  Have you ever come across someone who uses lots of expressions though?  If you have, you know how hard it is not to laugh at how expressive some peoples faces can be!  Caesar is one of those people...well dogs.

When I first met him, I was terrified of him.  He had this massively determined look about him that made you think that he would pounce on you at any minute.  But, since then, a lot of time has passed and now I see nothing (most of the time) but a very cute and very loving little ginger dog.  However, ask ninety-nine percent of the people who come to the door and they will tell you otherwise!  Ask anyone who walks past the house and sees him sitting on the window sill when we leave for work and they will tell you how much of a scary looking guard dog he can be.

So, this has inspired me to make a collage.  The many faces of Caesar:


No comments:

Post a Comment